This salad is pretty awesome. My mother-in-law made it first and everyone was going for second (and third) helpings. It’s definitely better when it’s just been made, so plan ahead with leftovers! Although it’s so tasty, that may not be a problem.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can sweet yellow corn (or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed)
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 head ice berg lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients together, excluding the tortilla chips.
- In a small bowl stir all dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over salad, starting with about half of the dressing.
- Toss to combine, then gradually add more dressing until it is dressed to your liking.
- Top with tortilla chips.