Sometimes you just need something quick to grab and tide you over until your next meal. These little ladies are full of good stuff, and really satisfy my sweet tooth! Next time I’m going to double the recipe, they went fast!
From Kristine’s Kitchen.
- 1 cup raw cashews, divided
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ¼ cups old-fashioned oats, divided (use certified gluten free if needed)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Place ¾ cup of the cashews in a food processor and process until nut butter forms, about 7 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl, and add the maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt. Process until incorporated, scraping down the sides and bottom of the food processor bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Add 1 cup of the oats, the remaining ¼ cup cashews, and the dried cranberries. Pulse in 12 short pulses to chop and combine.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and use your hands or a spoon to mix in the remaining ¼ cup oats.
- With slightly wet hands, shape 1 tablespoon portions of dough into balls. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.