It’s a slider theme! I made these for the same party and really loved the different approach to making salmon at home. And the dill sauce is awesome!
From Rachel Schultz
- 1 pound salmon filet, sliced into 8 square pieces
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Red onion, sliced
- Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 8 slider buns
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sprinkle filet with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Lay salmon on lined baking sheet and place in cold oven.
- Heat oven to 400* and bake fish for 25 minutes.
- To make sauce: combine avocado, red wine vinegar, dill, lemon juice, red pepper flake, honey, and olive oil in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Assemble sliders on buns with salmon, red onion, lettuce, and dill sauce.