3 cups unsalted chicken stock
Sesame Sauteed Spinach
1.Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
2. Add spinach to pan in batches; cooking each batch until it just begins to wilt before adding more to the pan.
3. Stir in pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
1. Bring stock and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. While stock mixture is coming to a boil, combine turkey and sesame oil in a bowl and shape into about 20 meatballs.
3. Gradually add polenta to stock mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and polenta is thickened.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add meatballs to pan; cook (at least) 6 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
5. Add butter to polenta once thickened, stirring until melted.
6. Remove meatballs from pan.
7. Add 1/4 cup water and remaining ingredients to pan, stirring with a whisk; bring to a boil.
8. Return meatballs to pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve over polenta (with spinach optionally.)