Anddd we’re back!
We’ve made this a couple times now during busy weeks. Great for leftovers too!
Recipe from Cooking Light.
1/4 cup lower-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 (12-ounce) boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
2 teaspoons canola oil
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup vertically sliced red onion
1 cup chopped carrot
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1/3 cup sliced green onions
1. Cook rice according to the package directions.
2. Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, and hoisin in a medium bowl.
3. Add beef to marinade; toss to coat.
4. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
5. Remove beef, reserving marinade. Add beef to pan; cook 2 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove beef from pan.
6. Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients (through sesame oil) to pan; cook 4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
7. Add reserved marinade to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute.
8. Add beef to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
9. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve over rice.